Yea...
I just break my own record and emo for the longest time in my life!...i think the emo feel lasted 42hours...
Yea...
I noe many ppl comforted my feeling ..telling me to stay cool and take it easy...thank you and for those who actually acted like comforting me....also thank you..those back-stabbers....thank you...my supporters...thank you....moment of emo is yet to be controlled...provided no one reminds me of the event anymore.....
Yea...
Today u noticed y pn. shoba suddenly teach literature??...she picked the poem IF for the reason to advice all of us.....kind but i dun like literature..but i still appreciate it though...but...i never love them...
Yea...
I just lost something in my testimonial...yes..now i have to depend on my competitions to lift my koko marks and fill my testimonial...i have throw everything down the drain and just work for my own future...too bad for me huh???....emotionless*
| RiC |
| ADS BY NUFFNANG |
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment