| ADS BY NUFFNANG |

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I noticed...

Seated upon the frozen heaven~

I quoted that from an anime to suit today's weather...cold...and i LOVE IT!!...i hope the same thing will happen tomorrow again...

I see John getting more annoying(Somehow..but no offence)
I see Ern Khai getting nervous for his competition
I see Kar Wee getting busier with the PROTEM work
I see Jon Mun getting colder(emotion)
I see myself getting crazier
I see Jeremy getting pissed off

Yea..

I notice many ppl's changes after the AGM season...i became another sucessor of my brother...CCC CL!...OMG....work load that never end....

Back to what happened today...i forgot to bring my wallet...thx!...i have to survive wit the money my grandma gave me b4 i leave home...lucky!...but i nearly assaulted by a group of gangsters at the Titiwangsa station today....i really don't remember what happened...i m rushing home after NILAM....then i somehow knocked a malay guy's shoulder...but not that hard...then they come like....*u can imagine* but b4 i can realised...they actually tried to put their hand into my pocket...but TOO BAD...NO MONEY!...then a guy some like acted to be my bro.......

Then i was like..okay!....thx btw...to who ever it was....but anyway...they could end up badly injured the other way round....my mood wasn't that good....consider them lucky.....

That's all....all i know is...behind misfortunute, there is always a good thing....just like today!...smile*

| RiC |

No comments: