SEE THAT!....it came so suddenly but i so used to it(duhh!..many times oredi mah!)...that's a fraction of it btw...don't be afraid..i won die yet but that picture just look like i *muntah darah* and the same thing happened last year during PMR...my sis said that i study until muntah ...xD.
So, i should be okay(hopefully) now with the wishes from everyone around me including YOU!...hehe...back to main point, the poll is over rite??...hehe...
I WON!!!..I WON.....(like election)*.....and here is the new policy...
| NEW POLICY |
1.Photo stealing project is only done once a week and all people is my victim except for ALViN(happy*??)...
2.Editting of photos will be done to a certain limit but negative thingy will not be there..e.g cross the face.
3.Photo stealing can be done on Thursday or Friday(majority..and not guaranteed)
4. New recipe(food) shall be shown on Weekends only, provided that i have the time.(this week got cake!)
I think that's all the pattern that i will follow now...so remember to check out my blog on Saturday especially this week for a cake..(I make with my couz)....very nice 1 cause she very experienced....haha..but plz continue to check out my blog daily!!.because i update daily !!....here we share smiles and memories...smile*
| RiC |
No comments:
Post a Comment